Welcome to tweets.opml.org
Where your stream of tweets is turned into a calendar-structured outline. Here's how it works.
- Every few minutes the server checks your Twitter account.
- When a new item is posted, your outline on GitHub updates. It keeps a monthly archive.
- You can view the OPML file in Drummer, just choose the Open URL command in the File menu.
- When the outline updates (ie you post a tweet) it will automatically update on your screen.
- You can share the URL with others.
- Other outliners may be able to view the file, we totaly encourage that. This is a utility for users of all OPML-compatible products.
- Connecting Twitter, GitHub and an open standard for outlines. It's a very futuristic combination.
If you find this service useful, please tell your friends!
Note: You are not signed in. Choose the Sign On Twitter command from the menu in the upper right corner of the screen to start archiving your tweets with tweets.opml.org. Hope you like it!